Our investment ethos is the cornerstone upon which Manning Financial and all our investment advice is based. We believe that…
1. A robust and consistent process is key to successful investment.
2. You can reduce your risk by allocating your assets across uncorrelated and diverse areas.
3. Index tracking and passive funds can address your medium- to long-term goals in a meaningful way.
4. Strategising is not about timing the market.
5. There is a place for active management in medium term investing.
6. For short term living and spending requirements, liquid assets such as fixed interest or cash investments serve you best.
7. Investors should understand how and why their money is invested in a specific way.
8. Investments should be reviewed on a regular basis in order to ensure that it is performing as it should.